Posts Tagged ‘Sunshine’
Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Noosa is an astonishing place nestled on the Sunshine Coast in QLD Australia. Take a break away and spoil yourself with a visit, Noosa is definitely a place for your ‘Holiday List’. Year round the weather is generally sunny and warm. The beaches are known around the world for their natural beauty and surrounds.
Many people come to visit and decide they must return to enjoy the ordered back region and demand of traffic lights. This is a simple thing for local residents, but driving around without traffic lights does make driving more enjoyable.
Weddings are also very favourite in Noosa. Some wedding celebrations hire out entire holiday accommodation blocks for friends, family and guests. There are many beautiful locations up and down the coastline; local parks, beaches, National Parks, Churches and venues.
Noosa is an increasing favourite location for Corporate functions. Located 1.5-2 hours north of Brisbane and south of Gympie, travel is simple within a short period of time. Facilities acquirable grant for massive corporate training sessions, awards ceremonies, meetings etc. Many venues are acquirable suited for small and massive guest numbers.
Restaurants, cafes and small bars are part of the attraction to Noosa. It is a nice feeling to visit Hastings Street for morning walk, breakfast and a swim. What a wonderful way to begin the day. If you are having a function that requires self catering, Mobile Caterers will be healthy to wage finger foods, buffets, Speak & Fork and sweet finger foods.
The Sunshine Coast is home to favourite Australia Zoo in Beerwah. If you are visiting this is a great place to take the family for a fun day out.
Australian Caterers has FREE Business listing crossways Australia for all Wedding and Function related companies, so check out the our website if you are planning a function or event.
Article from articlesbase.com
After a one hour drive north of Brisbane, you will discover the beautiful Sunshine Coast. You will find it an astonishing place to holiday whether driving through the hinterland touring the Glass Home Mountains, the Mary Valley or the Blackall Ranges or along the 100klm stretch of beaches. Beautiful towns such as Caloundra, Kawana, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Coolum Beach, Noosa and Rainbow Beach along the scenic coast offer great holiday accommodation of resort apartments, hotels, or Bed and Breakfasts.
Enjoying the shopping boutiques, warm sandy beaches, alfresco dining places or just the relaxed lifestyle will ensure that you have a memorable holiday on the Sunshine Coast.
1. SURFING If you love surfing, then the swell off Point Cartwright and Alexandra Headland will be just for you.
2. ADVENTURE If it’s adventure that you want, try the camel rides on the beach, jetski tours or skydiving.
3. SHOPPING Maybe you love shopping! The Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore has something for everyone and gives you an exciting shopping adventure. My sister and I enjoyed it.
4. FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT You can take your family to the famous Australia Zoo, Aussie World and Underwater World. Driving through the hinterland can take you from the Australia Zoo up to the iconic Ettamogah Pub which has a quaint tiny shopping village. It is right next to Aussie World which has over 30 rides and games that everyone of all ages will enjoy. It will be an all day experience just at the Australia Zoo, so you might want to divide the entertainment up over a few days. When my sister and I and her boys did a tour of these areas, we did it over a three day period.
THE AUSTRALIA ZOO is located just 45 minutes north of Brisbane on the Glasshouse Mountains Tourist Drive, and is the home to some of Australia’s most astonishing and one-of-a-kind wildlife, and a variety of interesting animals from overseas. Your visit to the home of “THE CROCODILE HUNTER”, the late Steve Irwin, will definitely amaze you and make your visit memorable. There are regular feeding shows from 10am through to 3:30pm each day. You can enjoy a tasty meal also from the food court.
AUSSIE WORLD is located one kilometre north of the Caloundra exit on the Bruce Highway and the ideal way to get there is drive, but you can take a train to Landsborough and bus from there to the Rustic Cabin picnic grounds or Chancellor Park. From here a taxi can take you to Aussie World and the Ettamogah Pub which is situated nearby. At Aussie World rides commence at 10am and open from 9am to 5pm, but they close Xmas Day. On Australia Day, 26th Jan 2009, Aussie World is planning a fantastic event for great entertainment.
THE ETTAMOGAH PUB is a quirky picture that has a 1927 Chevy truck on top of its bright red roof. It is open each day from 9am until late but closes on Christmas Day. Bluey’s Bar and Grill, located upstairs in the Ettamogah Pub, is open regular for lunch and dinner from 11am to 8pm but is shut on Christmas Day.
UNDERWATER WORLD, Queenland’s largest Oceanarium and aquarium is situated at Mooloolaba. Be entertained by over 5,500 sea creatures such as seals, sharks, sting rays, and otters. My nephews thoroughly enjoyed being photographed with a beautiful seal after watching its playful antics.
5. HINTERLAND On your drive through the hinterland, discover the pretty town of Montville,which is home to pottery studios, art galleries, antique stores, and fashion houses. Another 20klms north through Nambour is Yandina. You will find the Ginger Factory there where you can have an interesting tour and purchase gingerbread men and ginger candies prefabricated from calibre Buderim ginger.
6. MARKETS Just 10klms north of Yandina is Eumundi which has the most fascinating and very favourite markets operating each Wednesday and Saturday. These markets are well worth a visit but be primeval as the parking lots become full fast. It becomes a very interesting experience with local entertainers keeping the kids amused, and more than 500 great produce stalls selling beautifully constructed crafts, organically grown produce, and a massive variety of other astonishing products. Wide pathways shaded by towering heritage listed fig trees make travel amongst the stalls and old quaint buildings a very pleasant experience. My sister and I and her kids had a ball.
You can unwind, rest and enjoy yourself at the coast or in the hinterland on the Sunshine Coast. Maybe you will love the area enough to find the nearest Real Estate agency.
Patricia Lilly has developed Online Accommodation and Tours-Australia, a holiday accommodation business. You will find information on many interesting places in Australia and The Sunshine Coast in Queensland is only one of them and not to be missed.
Article from articlesbase.com